For your clients in England and Wales with a turnover of up to £1.5m, there’s no quicker, easier or friendlier solution to their cash flow problems.
There’s the hard way…
As you know, there’s an abundant supply of Invoice Finance options. But because many factors are themselves big businesses, they’re more comfortable working with other big businesses. On top of that they can be slow and very, very picky when it comes to balance sheets and credit history. Not to mention the fact that most of them have a parent – i.e., a bank or some other financial institution – monitoring their every move.
And there’s the easy way…Things couldn’t be more different at Ashley. Our Invoice Finance package is about as straightforward as it gets – here are the fundamentals:
• We deal with small businesses day in day out: we like small businesses and we know how their world works
• We move quickly: funds can be in your client’s account 7 days after the first meeting (and that includes the weekend)
• We’re practical: we will advanceup to 90% of the value of the invoice as soon as it’s raised
• We’re empathetic: a poor credit history or weak accounts are irrelevant as far as we’re concerned
• We’re independent: the buck stops with one of two people here in our office in Cheadle
• We’re flexible: if your client needs an overpayment, to meet a tax demand for example, the chances are we’ll agree to it
• We’re not greedy: we’ll not insist that those customers who settle their invoices promptly, have to be rolled into the deal
There’s just one: like anyone else we have no interest in working with businesses which are on the brink of failure. Apart from that, there are no other provisos.
In round terms, and assuming your client’s customer pays us no later than 35 days after the date of the invoice, our fees will be less than 1.85% of turnover.
From your point of view, recommending Ashley to your clients can do your relationship with them – and their business - nothing but good. With that in mind, I’d like to call you within the next seven days to see if our service could be of interest to you. If you’d like to get in touch prior to then, my number is 0161 741 7410. Or e-mail email@example.com.